Bachelors degree required plus 10 years of IT experience with increasing levels of responsibility and 5+ years experience leading large distributed teams or an equivalent combination of eduction and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
In this section describe the things that the employee needs to know (knowledge) and the things the employee needs to be able to do (skills). Try to link every knowledge or skill to the essential functions that have been identifiedabove. If a link cannot be made to an essential function, further evaluate whether it should be listed in this section.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in various data warehousing and business intelligence technologies (SAP BW, HANA, Teradata, Netezza, Oracle Exadata, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence EE, Microstrategy, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Big Data technologies (NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data integration platforms (Informatica, Infosphere Data Stage, Oracle Data Integrator, etc.)
- Solid understading of SAP ERP and legacy ERP systems
- Strong understanding of process design and various SDLCs
- Experience with agile development methods
- Expert level understanding of systems and information architecture
- Ability to communicate complex topics simply
- Ability to effectively interact with and persuade senior executives
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This job will require occasional travel (20-30%) or as required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accomodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position must be performed from the Corporate facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- If working remote, must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated work space free of any distractions and participate in conference calls in a business friendly environment.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Include whether this job will require overtime (if applicable)
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more!
Background & Drug Screen. EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer!